Top 5 Sainik School Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh 2020
Top 5 Sainik School Coaching institutes in Chandigarh – Are you searching for best sainik school coaching institutes in Chandigarh? You are at right place, here we have listed some top coaching instates who provides sainik school coaching classes in Chandigarh.
What is sainik school?
The Sainik Schools are a system of schools in India established and managed by the Sainik Schools Society under Ministry of Defence. They were conceived in 1961 by V. K. Krishna Menon, the then Defence Minister of India, to rectify the regional and class imbalance amongst the Officer cadre of the Indian Military, and to prepare students for entry into the National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla, Pune and Indian Naval Academy. Today there are 28 such schools running and proposed for future covering all the states of the country. Sainik Schools are English medium residential schools affiliated to CBSE. Sainik Schools prepare cadets to join the National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla (Pune), Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala and other officer training academies. At present there are a total of 31 Sainik Schools across the country
Below we have listed top sainik school coaching institutes in Chandigarh
- Abhyasam Career Academy
Abhyasam Career Academy is one of the oldest sainik school coaching institutes in Chandigarh. Abhyasam Career Academy is the only organization which is well known for its Best Sainik School Exam Coaching in Chandigarh and is ranked number one in the list of Top 5 Sainik School Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh Here you will find highly experienced & permanent Team (Group of 17 faculty members) that will prepare students for Sainik School 2018 Examination. The Particular caliber of skill and talent followed by Abhyasam Career Academy ensure that every student who joins them for coaching, feels fully confident, satisfied and properly prepared.
- Gyan Sagar Institute
The institute foundation is based on the principles of understanding and utilization of knowledge which is fundamental to the educational process, learning and self – improvement being life-long endeavors. The school gives importance to character – molding, discipline and good habits formation. The school gives importance to character – molding, discipline and good habits formation. This holds the third position in the list of Top 5 Sainik School Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh
- Surbhi Academy
Surbhi Academy is the only Institution in Chandigarh where special courses for Sainik School Exam Coaching are run. Candidates are properly trained in objective tests to face the exam with confidence. Surbhi Academy has a team of experts to do that and holds the second position in the list of Top 5 Sainik School Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh. The full syllabus is covered. Surbhi Academy gives notes in addition as additional study material relating the course of study that helps the candidates in knowing the quality of the papers set associated its offers them a distinctive edge over alternative competitors by giving them the court to the purpose notes.They are committed to providing you the best in the arena whether it is the classroom atmosphere, the quality of lectures, the study material, the test or the guidance and information.
- Chandigarh Academy
This coaching institute concentrates in the written exam of Sainik Schools, in addition, to regularly conduct preparation courses on behalf of the written exam of Sainik School. Moreover, laying importance on enhancing the elementary knowledge base of the seeking candidates to positively tackle the examination, the varied and thorough question bank, based on preceding years question papers answered by their alumni, automatically project their whole grades for recording high in the ultimate merit list. The institute subjects its own booklets that have been arranged after wide analysis and are continually refined
- Mitochondria Tutorials
Mitochondria tutorial is an institution engaged in training students for the Sainik School’s entrance examination. Mitochondria have an excellent track record of having facilitated many students to join all India Sainik schools. Small Batch Size aims for Individual Attention. Not More Than 10 Students Per Batch Hope the above enlisted Top 5 Sainik School Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh would be helpful to all in searching Coaching centers. Above discussed institutes have the best teachers available. In above- discussed institutes, their address, and phone numbers are also given, just visit once and choose the best one for your children.
Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2020
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 – All India Sainik School Admission Form 2020-21 is released. Sainik Schools Society, New Delhi invites application from aspirants who are seeking Admission in Sainik Schools for academic year 2020-21.
Candidates will be able to Apply through Online/Offline Mode from 05th August to 23rd September 2019. All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 will be held on 05th January 2020.
Sainik School Application Form
All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam named as AISSEE in Short which conducted all over India to provide admission in Sainik Schools. Aspirants can take the admission in Class 6 and Class 9 after qualifying the AISSEE 2020 Entrance Exam
- Detailed Notification will be available https://sainikschooladmission.in/index.html
Dates for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020-21
|1.||Online Registration of Application on Sainik School Society Admission Website http://sainikschooladmission.in||5 Aug 2019 to 23 Sep 2019|
|2.||Last Date of Online Registration of Application on Sainik School Society Admission Website http://sainikschooladmission.in||23 Sep 2019 extended to 10th Oct 2019|
|2.||Issue of Admit Card||02nd Dec 2019|
|3.||Date of Entrance Examination||05th Jan 2020|
|4.||Publication of Final Merit List Roll Number wise of candidates called for Medical Exam (1:3 ratio)||03 – 07 Feb 2020|
|5.||Publication of Final Merit List including Waiting List after Medical Examination||20 Mar 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School AISSEE 2020
- Age Limit
- Age Limit criteria for admission in Sainik School as on 31st March 2020
- Class 6 – 10 to 12 years
- Class 9 – 13 to 15 years
- The Entrance Examination will be held for admission to class VI & IX. Boys who are between the age of 10 to 12 years and 13 to 15 years respectively on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought are eligible to take the Entrance Exam. For admission to Class IX, the boys should be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school. Admission will be made strictly in order of merit only in classes VI and IX.
- Only boys’ candidates are eligible to take admission in Sainik School all over India
- Exam Test
- The written Entrance Examination will be held on 05th January 2020 from 1000 onwards. Detailed Program will be intimated by the conducting Schools.
- Due to the change in format total number of questions in class VI as well as IX may change.
- Class 6 – English/ Hindi/ Local Language of the State
- Class 9 – English Language Only
- Application Fees
- The Registration charge are included in the selling price of the prospectus-cum-application forms
- Candidates who belongs to General and Defence Category: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates – Rs.250/-
- Mode of Fee Payment – Demand Draft
- 25% of cadets in NDA are from Sainik Schools.
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in which the Sainik School is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population
- Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats (In this connection, please refer to this office letter No. 4(1)/SSS/2016) dated 5th July 2017) in order of merit.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen
List of Sainik Schools
- The school will make its own arrangements for the conduct of the Entrance Exam
- The responsibility for the conduct of the exam in respect of the following States and the Union Territories where Sainik Schools are not established will be that of the schools indicated against each:
- Delhi Sainik School, Kunjpura
- Chandigarh Sainik School, Kapurthala
- Tripura, Sainik School, Imphal
- Lakshadweep & Mahe Sainik School, Kazhakootam
- Puducherry & Karaikal Sainik School, Amaravathinagar
- Goa Sainik School, Satara
- Diu & Daman, Dadra & Nagar Sainik School, Balachadi Haveli
- Meghalaya & Sikkim Sainik School, Goalpara
- Andaman & Nicobar Island Sainik School, Purulia.
- Yanam & Telangana Sainik School, Korukonda
- Uttar Pradesh Sainik School, Ghorakhal, Uttarakhand
Proposed Sainik Schools
- Sainik School, Silchar, Assam
- Sainik School, jaipur, Rajasthan
- Sainik School, Godda, Jharkhand
- Sainik School, Sambalpur, Odisha
- Sainik School, Alwar, Rajasthan
- Sainik School,up
- Sainik School, Matanhailat Matanhail in Jhajjar district was announced by the Haryana govt in 2018. Foundation stone was laid in 2003 by the then Defence Minister George Fernandez, but no progress was made. In 2018, with the efforts of Haryana Finance Minister, Captain Abhimanyu, the BJP govt of Haryana agreed to provide funds and 100 acre land in Matanhail and Rudiyawas villages for the establishment of this school. With this Haryana will be only state in India with 3 sainik schools.
- Sainik school, Jhansi, Uttar pradesh
- Sainik School, Chandrapur, Maharashtra
- Sainik school Pali Rajasthan
- Sainik School Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
- Sainik School Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Sainik School Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Sainik School Dausa, Rajasthan
- Sainik School Jabalpur, MP
- Sainik School Udaipur Rajasthan
- Sainik School Kashmir
- Sainik School Leh
- Sainik School Portblair